Saturday, June 8, 2013

Love Songs



Life update:

2 years ago, my results were in from my biopsy and I was officially in the IDC (invasive ductal carcinoma) club. But now I'm past that. I have an exciting new job as a contract analyst with a growing company and a 7 minute commute. My husband also started a great career as an account man in November and has weekends off! I have a year left of school, and I'll be done on my 35th birthday if I stick with it . I can also pull off a pretty sad excuse for a pony tail. As long as I get to be with Olivia, I really can't ask for more. I heard this song today and I realized that when I was a teenager, I related sappy songs and movies to my latest crush. Now all I do is think of my daughter and how much I love and miss her when we're apart. Unlike highschool, I'll love her like this forever. I am very blessed to be able to think about the future, and be with her when she has her first love, her first job, her first anything.

Amazing friends, a home, a family and halfway to my career goals. I'm happy, and my heart is full :) Very happy to have gotten this far!! Thank you for your support, love and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment